Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Thank you!

Thank you to those who watched Ez Man in his stander, for the encouragement and love you have sent across the miles to my little man! God is so good in blessing me with those of you who pray and cheer him on! :)
THANK YOU.

Ezzy has only used his stander that one time, due to the braces being a bit snug for him, leaving him with red marks due to the tightness of them. He has an appt. tomorrow and I will address this and hopefully have him fit for more braces, with that though, time will pass without the use of his stander. There is often hold ups in his overall care/therapy because of things like this, but I know God is in control and in His timing, will we start using his stander on a more daily based schedule. I will keep watching the video and be encouraged by his great response to feeling his legs in motion!!! :)
Thank you again....your comments and love is a blessing and sustains me!
I am blessed!

Brothers chilling together in Ezra's bed after bath time! Can you see the smile on Ezzy's face?! He LOVES interaction with his lil bro! :)

3 comments:

Courty said...

Dear Mommy Borbe,
I praise you for the strength that you have to raise this child of His. You are a blessed bunch of Borbes! The Lord has choosen you and Daddy Borbe to raise this beautiful child, Ezzy. I know that it is probably hard at some times, but He is always with you.I pray that the Lord will give you strength to face each day. All of your children are beautiful peices of artwork made by Him. The Lord will bless you and keep you, and will wrap his arms around you always; to the very end of the age.

Prayers and love,
Courtney

Annie said...

Such a precious picture. We've been using the stander with Izzy a lot too.
I was just thinking of you and had to do some digging to find you again. I am going to add you to the links on Izzy's blog so I don't lose you again :o).
Blessings to you and your sweet Ezzy.
♥~Annie

Ivey's Mom said...

Hi-
Love the picture. My favorites are of the boys with Ivey. I have been reading through the posts little by little. I was just reading about Ezzie's ABR. You know we went through that too. When Ivey was born the doctors believed that she was blind, had mental malformations of her brain and that most likely she was deaf. No words can describe how earth shattering those days were. I kept asking God how would I ever raise this tiny mentally challenged, blind and deaf baby. So when the nurses would turn their backs on me in the NICU, I would find a binder, books anything and slam them on the floor with all my might. I was watching for any slight twitch in Ivey. Anything. If it meant that I walked around banging drums, that was my plan. In the beginning there was nothing. One day a nurse accidentally tipped a rocking chair over and Ivey startled. No one else saw her, but I knew - she heard it! Still, the doctors were preparing me for blind and deaf. They kept mentioning Helen Keller - I kept reminding them Helen Keller was not profoundly mentally incompetent. (Not to be pessimistic.) Then Ivey had her first ABR in the NICU, literally everyone stopped what they were doing - nurses, doctors, even the custodians. All heads were bowed- we were all praying for a miracle. My husband and I had no idea what we were looking for, but we stared at a computer screen with the audiologist. There they were-brain waves. She could hear.
That was one of our hardest and best days. It is funny the sweet always goes best with the sour.
My long story-I am so happy for Ezzie and a little late on congratulating him. Now I can stand across a room and say Ivey's name and she smiles.
God is good all the time!
Gwen