Saturday, July 07, 2007

Working hard in his stander


Ezzy has been doing so well in his stander. Here I am stretching his arms, as his physical therapist is in our home helping us. We put on the tray for him to lean upon and he really enjoyed being able to take breaks and then straighten up again. His sisters were in and out of his room, and little brother was in his crib watching thearpy go on. His PT decided to do "ring around the rosies", so her and I and the girls all held Ezzy hands in a circle and did the famous song...falling down at the end of course :) At times Ezzy would scrunch down towards his tray! He too was falling down, it was so fun and the girls loved being part of his therapy time.

5 comments:

Loving Life said...

What a strong, determined little man!!!Liz, you must be so proud of your boy! Children cause us take time out to remember its the little things that make us who we are, even though they can be easily forgotten. What blessings God has given you!
~deb~

Levi & Robyn -Madang, PNG said...

Hello from Madang, PNG! We were in the training with Eversons. We met you only a few brief times. We lived kitty corner to Beth and Jeremy. Anyway, I wanted to tell you that I came across your blog through the Markley's and was soo excited to hear Ezra's progress! I hadn't heard anything for over a year now and have often wondered if Ezra was thriving. It was such a blessing to see that he is not only thriving but is conquering!

We send our love and prayers to you and your family! You are truly an encouragement to me. I know God has used Ezra to spread His power and Glory around the world...more people have been on their knees before the throne on behalf of your family then you will ever know! What an awesome gift to have as you give him daily to the King!

In His Grip,
Robyn Lenz- Madang, PNG
www.thetribeoflevi.org

Barbie @ Mamaology said...

So great to see his progress. Praying for you and your little man.

Tiffany said...

He is doing so well!
I wanted to ask you - at what age did Ezra learn to suck/swallow and hold up his head? Dillon is now 13 months and I find myself starting to doubt if he will ever learn these things. Whenever I need encouragement I always come to your blogs, it is encouraging not only to see how well Ezra is doing, but also to read your attitude. It reminds me to make sure mine is right. Thank you for your wonderful "mommy" heart that always sees the blessings insteaed of the trials!

Annie said...

Great progress! Praise God!